Committed to Community
Jackson is committed to investing in communities where our associates live and work. Our contributions to local communities are driven by our associates.
Through volunteering, board service and monetary giving, our associates are encouraged to share their strengths and skills in the community. Volunteer paid time off (given to associates at all levels) is one example of how we empower our people to get involved and work with purpose.
2020 Community Report
As a purpose-driven company dedicated to helping Americans pursue financial freedom for life, we invest locally in community enrichment programs that strengthen families and create economic opportunities, and nationally through the Jackson Charitable Foundation to increase financial education in the United States. Find out how we invested in our communities last year.
Community Involvement by the Numbers
- Annually, Jackson's total community impact totals more than $6.6 million
- We've given a total of $68 million since 2007 (as of December, 2020)
- In 2020, the company and our generous associates contributed more than $2.49 million through our associate matching program
- We support 300 charities annually in our local communities
- 22% of our associates volunteered through our employee volunteer program, Jackson in Action, in 2020 despite the pandemic curtailing many opportunities
- Associates volunteered over 29,000 hours in our local communities in 2020
- Eighty associates currently serve on nonprofit boards (as of January, 2021)