Supporting our community
Committed to community
Jackson is committed to investing in communities where our associates live and work. Our contributions to local communities are driven by our associates.
Through volunteering, board service and monetary giving, our associates are encouraged to share their strengths and skills in the community. Volunteer paid time off (given to associates at all levels) is one example of how we empower our people to get involved and work with purpose.
Community involvement by the numbers
- Annually, Jackson's total community impact totals more than $5.6 million
- We've given a total of $75 million since 2007 (as of December 2021)
- In 2021, the company and our generous associates contributed more than $2.19 million through our associate matching program
- We support over 300 charities annually in our local communities
- 27% of our associates volunteered through our employee volunteer program, Jackson in Action, in 2021 despite the pandemic curtailing many opportunities
- Associates volunteered over 11,535 hours in our local communities in 2021
- Eighty-one associates currently serve on nonprofit boards (as of December 2021)