Committed to Community
Jackson is committed to investing in communities where our associates live and work. Our contributions to local communities are driven by our associates.
Through volunteering, board service and monetary giving, our associates are encouraged to share their strengths and skills in the community. Volunteer paid time off (given to associates at all levels) is one example of how we empower our people to get involved and work with purpose.
Community Involvement by the Numbers
- Annually, Jackson's total community impact totals more than $7.1 million
- We've given a total of $41 million over the past decade (as of August, 2019)
- In 2018, the company contributed more than $3 million through our two-to-one associate matching program, including $2 million from Jackson and $1 million from our generous associates
- We support 300 charities annually in our local communities
- 37% of our associates volunteered through our employee volunteer program, Jackson in Action, in 2018
- Associates volunteered 64,000 hours in our local communities in 2018
- Ninety associates currently serve on nonprofit boards (as of July, 2019)