Message Alert:No Message
National Planning Holdings
The broker-dealer firms operate under separate, unique business models and, as a result, each firm offers affiliated advisors the flexibility and personalized service of a small company, combined with the powerful, top-level resources and stability typical of a larger firm.
NPH's strengths include:
- Continued investment in cutting-edge technology initiatives designed to empower affiliated advisors by streamlining workflow processes, creating new business efficiencies and enhancing profitability.
- The Electronic Order Entry (EOE) platform, an innovative business processing system designed to enhance the level of productivity in advisors' daily business, increase productivity through a variety of time-saving features and essentially eliminate paper in the office environment.
- The WealthONE investment advisory platform, which offers four distinct fee-based solutions to help affiliated investment advisor representatives (IARs) address their clients' unique investment objectives. The platform provides IARs with the ability to utilize dynamic asset management tools, outsource money management to world-class third-party strategists, offer the powerful tax-deferral benefits available through separately managed accounts and provide income-based products for retirement-focused clients.
- The NPH Interactive Commission Statement (ICS) system and the network-level integration with Albridge Solutions and Redtail Technology, allowing affiliated advisors to view data on account transactions, commissions and other useful information in real-time — 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The advanced NPH Web platform offering affiliated advisors single sign-on access to business processing technology, product research tools and commissions data.
- Specialized marketing support, including unique value-added services at each member firm. From complimentary automated marketing systems to private-labeling opportunities and social media training and support, each firm offers a wealth of practical marketing tools and industry-specific promotional knowledge to affiliated advisors.
- Top-level practice management and development support, offered through exclusive programs at each firm. At the highest level, each program is designed to help affiliated advisors plan, build and grow their very best practice.