Message Alert:No Message
Ratings & Rankings
Financial Strength Ratings
Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Jackson®) has earned the following financial strength ratings from independent rating agencies:
- A+ (Superior)
A.M. Best financial strength rating, the second highest of 16 rating categories
- AA (Very Strong)
Fitch Ratings insurer financial strength rating, the third highest of 19 rating categories
- AA (Very Strong)
Standard & Poor´s insurer financial strength rating, the third highest of 21 rating categories
- A1 (Good)
Moody´s Investors Service, Inc. insurance financial strength rating, the fifth highest of 21 rating categories
- #1 seller of annuities in the US during 20151
- Ranked #1 in variable annuity new sales in the US during 20152
- 9th largest seller of fixed-rate deferred annuities in the US during
- 19th largest seller of fixed index annuities in the US during 20154
Out of the 50 largest individual US life insurance companies ranked by total statutory assets, Jackson ranks as the:
- 8th largest US life insurance company ranked by total statutory assets5
- 15th largest US life insurance company ranked by general account assets5
- 19th largest US life insurance company ranked by statutory surplus plus asset valuation reserve and interest maintenance reserve5
2Source: © 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Morningstar Annuity Research Center New VA Sales by Company 4Q YTD 2015. Jackson ranks #1 out of 35 companies that participated in Morningstar Annuity Research Center's quarterly sales survey in 4Q YTD 2015.
3Source: LIMRA/Secure Retirement Institute, US Individual Annuity Participants Report 4Q YTD 2015. Jackson ranks #9 out of 59 companies that reported sales to the LIMRA/Secure Retirement Institute in 4Q YTD 2015.
4Source: © 2016 AnnuitySpec.com. All rights reserved. Wink's Sales & Market Report 4Q 2015. Jackson ranks #19 out of 45 companies that reported sales in the Wink Sales & Market Report 4Q YTD 2015.
5Data Source: Statutory financial data per SNL Financial, rankings as of 12/31/15. The 50 largest companies are a subset of approximately 741 operating individual life insurance companies sourced from SNL Financial. Latest rankings available.