Create and adapt your portfolio based on your needs, with no asset allocation or bundling requirements. Along with optional guarantees that are available for an additional charge, Jackson® variable annuities include these standard benefits. (State variations may apply.)
Ages and Amounts:
- Maximum issue age: 85
- Minimum initial premium: $25,000 (nonqualified); $25,000 (qualified)
- Maximum annuitization age: 95
Fees and Charges:
- Mortality and expense risk charge: 0.25%
- Administration charge: 0.05% — waived for contracts with quarterly contract anniversary values of $1 million or more
Annual Contract Maintenance Charge:
- $35 — waived for contract anniversary values or surrender values of $50,000 or more
- 3 years — 2%, 2%, 1%, 0%
- Investment Freedom – Choose from more than 90 professionally managed investment options in a wide range of investment classes and styles.†
- Systematic Withdrawal Options – Choose a specific amount or percentage, or take earnings, on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual basis.
- Free Withdrawals‡ – Each contract year, the greater of earnings at any time or 10% of remaining premium still subject to withdrawal charges (where applicable).
- Automatic Investment Plan§ – Keep investing in your future with monthly or quarterly automatic transfers of as little as $50.
- Tax-Free Transfers – Transfer between investment options up to 15 times each contract year without a transfer fee. (To prevent abusive trading practices, Jackson restricts the frequency of transfers among variable investment options.)
- Nursing Home Waiver – Authorize a one-time free of charge withdrawal from your contract, up to $250,000 — as a result of a 90-day nursing home stay.
- Jackson Accelerated Benefit – Make a one-time withdrawal of up to 25% of your contract value without a withdrawal charge if diagnosed with a particular disease.
- Terminal Illness Benefit – Withdraw as much as $250,000 from your contract if you suffer from a terminal illness that will result in death within 12 months.
- Dollar Cost Averaging§ – Automatically transfer assets from one variable option or the 1-Year Fixed Account: monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually. (Minimum contract value of $15,000.)
- Earnings Sweep§ – Automatically transfer monthly earnings from the 1-Year Fixed Account or the JNL®/WMC Money Market into your choice of variable investment options.
You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Fund's sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time.
- Automatic Rebalancing§,** – Ensure you're invested where you want to be — choose how often to rebalance your portfolio: monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually.
- Pre-selected Death Benefit Options – Select how and when to distribute your legacy to beneficiaries. (Available on nonqualified and IRA contracts only.)
- Standard Death Benefit – Leave your beneficiaries the greater of the contract value or the total of all premium payments (less withdrawals and applicable charges). (All withdrawals reduce the standard death benefit in the same proportion that the contract value is reduced.)
- Special Spousal Continuation – Give your spousal beneficiary the option to continue your contract and build assets for the future. Optional Death benefits terminate upon spousal continuation on Perspective Advisory.
Fixed Account Options:
1-, 3-, 5-, and 7-Year Guarantee Periods††
- The premium earns interest in a fixed account at a rate never less than the Fixed Account Minimum Interest Rate (FAMIR) — 1%-3% depending on the five year Constant Maturity Treasury Rate. The FAMIR may be redetermined once a year in January on the contract anniversary date. Jackson reserves the right to restrict transfers to and from the 1-Year Fixed Account and the variable subaccounts.
Optional Benefits (Optional benefit availability and charges may vary by state.)
Annual Asset-Based Charges:
- Earnings protection: EarningsMax® — 0.30%
Annual Benefit-Based Charges:
- Living benefit options: LifeGuard Freedom® suite of living benefits (please see your financial professional for options, availability, and charge information)
- Return of premium benefit options (please see your financial professional for options, availability, and charge information)
- Death benefit options: Enhanced death benefit options available (please see your financial professional for options, availability, and charge information)
*Withdrawal charges are expressed as a percentage of premium payments and are based on the number of completed years since each premium payment. Upon a full or partial withdrawal taken on or after the owner's 92nd birthday, withdrawal charge percentages applied will be less than those in the normal duration of the schedule.
†The freedom mentioned herin is not related to our LifeGuard Freedom Suite of living benefits.
‡Withdrawals that exceed the free withdrawal may be subject to withdrawal charges and excess interest adjustments, where applicable, which may reduce the contract value.
§Systematic investment programs do not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market. They involve continuous investing regardless of fluctuating price levels. You should consider your ability to continue investing through periods of fluctuating market conditions. May not be available in all states.
**If fixed account restrictions are imposed, the owner may elect automatic rebalancing, but the 1-Year Fixed Account may not be included in the allocation.
††There may be periods when Jackson restricts the amount of premium payments into, and the amount and frequency of transfers between, into and from, any fixed account option; to close any fixed account option; and to require transfers from a fixed account option. If the transfer restriction is imposed, then transfers from the 1-Year Fixed Account in the first contract year may not exceed one-third of the value of the fixed account; if the maximum transfer amount has been transferred in the previous contract year, in the following contract year transfers may not exceed one-half of the value of the fixed account. If the maximum transfer amount has been transferred in both of the two prior contract years, the remaining value of the fixed account may be transferred the next contract year. Transfers may not begin until 12 months after the last transfer. The interest rate credited to the fixed account is backed by the claims-paying ability of Jackson National Life Insurance Company. Withdrawals from a fixed account prior to the end of the fixed period may be subject to withdrawal charges and excess interest adjustments, where applicable, which may reduce the contract value. Excess interest adjustments do not apply on the 1-Year Fixed Account option.
Use these calculators to help you create a retirement plan that suits your long-term goals.
Examine the potential benefits of variable annuities (VAs) as part of a balanced, long-term portfolio plan.
Build a Foundation
Partner with a professional to help pursue your long-term financial goals.