Ages and Amounts:
- Maximum issue age: 85-90 (subject to term selected and state variations)
- Minimum initial premium: $10,000 (nonqualified); $5,000 (qualified)
- Maximum annuitization age: 95
- S&P 500® Index
- Multi-Strategy Index
- Annual Reset Point-to-Point
Fixed Account Option:
- When you open a Select Annual Reset contract, 100% of your premium begins to earn interest in the fixed account. On the first Friday after the contract is issued, that premium, including any interest earned, is transferred into the Indexed Option(s) of your choice.† However, you may choose to leave all or a portion of your premium in the fixed account.‡ You also have the option to move premium back into the fixed account on the Indexed Option Anniversaries.
Withdrawal Charges (state variations apply):
- 7 Years (Issue Ages 0-80) — 9.00%, 8.00%, 7.00%, 6.00%, 5.00%, 4.00%, 2.00% (Applies to both Index option periods and withdrawal charges are waived at the end of the Indexed Option Period.)
- 7 Years (Issue Ages 81-88) — 6.50%, 5.50%, 4.50%, 3.50%, 2.50%, 1.50%, 0.50%
- 5 Years (Issue Ages 81-90) — 4.50%, 3.50%, 2.50%,1.50%, 0.50%
- Guaranteed Minimum Accumulation Value: This value provides guaranteed growth regardless of performance. It earns 1.25% annual growth on 100% of your premium. This guarantees that the value at the end of the Indexed Option Period will never be less than your initial premium (assuming no withdrawals are taken).
- Special Benefit Value: This value increases the minimum guarantee to address unforeseen circumstances. It earns between 1%-3% annual growth, declared at contract issue, on 100% of your initial premium, adjusted for withdrawals.
- Extended Care Benefit:§ During the Indexed Option period, if you or your joint owner is confined to a nursing home or hospital for 90 consecutive days by medical necessity beginning at least 30 days after the issue of the contract, you may access up to 100% of the greater of the Accumulation Value or the Special Benefit Value, free of withdrawal charges.
- Terminal Illness Benefit:** During the Indexed Option Period, if you or a joint owner is diagnosed with a terminal illness expected to result in death within 12 months, you may access up to 100% of the greater of the Accumulation Value or Special Benefit Value, free of withdrawal charges.
- Guaranteed Death Benefit: In the event of your death, your beneficiaries will receive the greater of the Accumulation Value or Special Benefit Value. They may elect a lump sum payment or a guaranteed life income. If you prefer, you may specify your beneficiaries' payout option in advance. (Preselected Death Benefit is available for nonqualified and IRA contracts only.)
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs): After age 70½, the owner-required RMD for this contract may be taken from your qualified contract free of withdrawal charges, even if the amount exceeds the 10% free withdrawal provision.††
- Free 10% Withdrawals: Each year, you may withdraw up to 10% of your Accumulation Value free of withdrawal charges. If a single withdrawal exceeds 10% of the Accumulation Value, the entire amount will be subject to withdrawal charges. The free withdrawal is not cumulative from year to year.
*The Multi-Strategy Index is a proprietary index of stock performance created by Jackson to add the opportunity for greater diversity. The underlying stocks are selected according to five different strategies, which are reapplied every year in January based on their predetermined selection criteria. Not all index options are available in all states.
†If the New York Stock Exchange is closed on any Friday, the balance will be transferred on the next business day.
‡The fixed account guaranteed minimum interest rate will be declared each calendar year and will fall between 1%-3%. Once a contract is issued, the guaranteed minimum interest rate will not change.
§State variations may apply. Subject to a maximum withdrawal of $250,000 from all Jackson contracts. All contract values will be reduced proportionately based on the amount withdrawn. A payment under the Extended Care Benefit is payable only once, regardless of any subsequent confinement.
**State variations may apply. Diagnosis must be made by a U.S.-licensed physician. The Company reserves the right to order a second exam, at its own cost, by a physician of its own choice. All contract values will be reduced proportionately based on the amount withdrawn. A payment under the Terminal Illness Benefit is payable only once, regardless of the subsequent occurrence of the same or a different condition. Subject to a maximum withdrawal of $250,000 from all Jackson contracts.
††The RMD withdrawal value is based on the Accumulation Value or Special Benefit Value, whichever is greater. If a withdrawal taken before the end of your chosen Indexed Option Period exceeds the greater of the RMD requirement or the 10% free withdrawal benefit, the full amount withdrawn will be subject to withdrawal charges.