Unleash the investing power of women
Women control over $10 trillion in U.S. assets,1 outperform men by 40 basis points annually on investments,2 and 90% of them are responsible for managing assets at some point in their lives.3 Yet only 15% of women have a written retirement strategy.4 Get the eye-opening facts so you can start helping the other 85%.
Women are typically savvy investors—outperforming men in the markets, even with the cards stacked against them. Are you aware of the distinct challenges they face?
By taking the time to understand and counteract some of the financial challenges unique to your female clients, you may help level the playing field and unleash the investment power they hold.
See the whole story by downloading the Investing in You infographic today.
1. Elizabeth Dennis, Morgan Stanley, “Women, Wealth, and Investing — A Story of Evolution,” June 28, 2022.
2. Fidelity Investments, “2021 Women and Investing Study,” 2021.
3. Morningstar, “100 Must-Know Statistics About Women and Retirement,” March 3, 2021.
4. Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies, “Nineteen Facts About Women’s Retirement Outlook… and 10 Steps to Improve It,” November 2019.