Putting the Benefits of an Annuity to Work for a Trust
Today’s global economy and volatile markets create challenges for trustees who are tasked with driving growth, preserving capital, and managing the everpresent sting of taxes and expenses in trust–owned portfolios. Did you know that trusts can benefit from the same features that individuals find in annuities? Namely, tax deferral,* income control, and diversified investment options.
In this eBook, we'll walk through three phases of trust planning (accumulation, distribution, and post-death planning) and show the many ways that a trust-owned annuity can be a powerful planning tool for your clients.
In this eBook you'll learn:
- What is a trust-owned annuity
- Benefits of trust-owned annuities
- Case studies outlining the types of beneficiaries of trust-owned annuities
- Potential tax-Deferral opportunities of Trust-Owned Annuities
* Tax deferral offers no additional value if an annuity is used to fund a qualified plan, such as a 401(k) or IRA, and may be found at a lower cost in other investment
products. It also may not be available if the annuity is owned by a legal entity such as a corporation or certain types of trusts.
All Fields Required.