Message Alert:No Message
Flexibility, investment choices and legacy protection
Variable annuity advantages can include:
- Wide range of professionally managed investment choices
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Customized investment strategies
Guaranteed return with growth potential
Fixed index annuity advantages include:
- Guaranteed minimum interest and beneficiary protection
- Potential for additional growth linked to the return of an index
- Flexible retirement income options
- Tax-deferred growth of contract value
What is an Annuity?
An annuity is a long-term, tax-deferred investment designed for retirement. Earnings are taxable as ordinary income when distributed and may be subject to a 10% additional tax if withdrawn prior to age 59½. Variable annuities involve investment risks and may lose value.
Select an Annuity: