Message Alert:No Message
PPM America, Inc.
PPM America, Inc. ("PPMA") is a SEC-registered investment manager, which with its affiliate, PPM Finance, Inc., offers specialized expertise across a range of asset classes, including fixed income, public and private equity and commercial real estate-related investments. The firm was founded in 1990 to manage institutional accounts for its corporate affiliates, including Jackson National Life Insurance Company®. Today it manages approximately $110 billion1 in assets for a variety of internal, institutional and retail mandates worldwide.
PPMA's mission is to be indispensable to its clients by generating superior investment results and service. In order to do so, the firm focuses its resources in those areas and ideas that it believes best equip it to meet this goal. Examples include experienced and stable investment teams, robust infrastructure, in-depth research processes and a multi-dimensional approach to finding investment opportunities. By relentlessly committing to these core disciplines, PPMA is confident that it will continue to find value for its clients.
PPMA's capabilities include:
A Wide Range of Investment Strategies
- Expertise across the full spectrum of fixed income assets, including investment grade and high yield corporate debt, bank loans, structured securities, government related-debt, REITs and derivative instruments
- Core, core plus, multi-sector, non-traditional and customized fixed income strategies
- Large, small and mid-cap value equity
- Private equity with a focus on North America middle-market buyout and growth opportunities
- Commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real-estate related investments2
Strong Investment Inputs
- A primary focus on asset management rather than ancillary activities
- Long-tenured portfolio managers and analysts
- Low firm-wide turnover and even lower investment professional turnover
- Large, dedicated credit research team providing in-depth, independent analysis
- Disciplined and sustainable investment philosophy and processes